BEVR11-250A High Voltage DC Contactor is designed to be directly connected to high-current load devices.
BEVR11-250A is a heavy-duty electromagnetic switch that is normally used for switching an electrical circuit on and off specifically applied for large lighting loads and motors.
BEVR11 High Voltage DC Contactor can handle currents of over 250 amperes and high power over 100 kW.
1. Ceramic brazing sealing technology
2. Filled with gas ( mostly hydrogen) to effectively prevent the oxidation burnt when exposed to electricity; the contact resistance is low and stable, and the parts exposed to electricity can meet IP67 protection level.
3. Carrying current 250A continuously at 85°C.
4. Flexibly respond to emergencies with the capability of switching 10 times of overcurrent.
5. Insulating resistance up to1000MΩ（1000VDC）, and dielectric strength between contacts and coil can endure 4KV conform to the requirements of IEC 60664-1
|BEVR11-250A CONTACT DATA|
|1 Form A
|Rated operational current||300A
|Max switching voltage
|Max. breaking current||2000A
|Max switching power
(22.5VDC, C=1100μF, Inrush:400A）
(100VDC, C=1100μF, Inrush:750A）
(450VDC, C=1100μF, Inrush:1350A）
|Resistive loads||Breaking：1×10⁴ ops
|Dielectric strength between open contacts
|Dielectric strength between contacts and coil
|10～55Hz 1.5mm DA|
|Load terminal structure
|M6 Screw terminal female|